
Steve had to be at work by 11am this morning. That left the boys to help me put away the Christmas decorations and clean up the house. They worked so hard and we are expecting yet another day of rain tomorrow so today really was the best day to present it to them. The look on Patrick's face as he caught the first peek was priceless. Too bad my hands were full and the camera was inside.
This motorcycle is a little, used Yamaha 50 and it is just perfect for them. We had a few minutes of daylight left so Patrick got to ride it briefly before storing it for the night. He never could figure out how to change gears tonight but I'm sure he will get plenty of practice.
I can't believe it has been almost 20 years since I rode one of these. They are so much fun! We were lucky to find such a good deal on this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment